holiday home - newquay - cornwall
Bookings are on a weekly basis for a minimum of 7 nights from Saturday to Saturday, although at certain times of the year we do offer shorter stays. If you try and book 7 night stays which do not run from Saturday to Saturday, we reserve the right to cancel or amend your booking (we will of course contact you to discuss this).
We wanted to let our guests know that we are following government guidelines to put measures in place to protect you and our team, so that you can then relax and enjoy your holiday.
• Antibacterial hand gel for guests use is available at the entrance to the property
• Our Cleaning staff will be taking extra time to ensure the property meets the new guidelines • Our cleaning staff will be wearing appropriate PPE whilst cleaning
• We ask ALL guests to strip their own bedding and place it and all towels into a linen sack that has been provided, before departure • We ask ALL guests to report to us immediately if anyone in their party shows symptoms of the coronavirus, the guidance is that you and your party should then return to your own homes to self isolate as soon as you are well enough to do so.
• Please note we will have to ask guest to not arrive before 5pm and to depart before 9am, due to the extra cleaning that will have to take place for the safety of our guests.
• Please bring your own games and books as these along with cushions and throws have had to be removed from property as per guidelines.
Situated on the stunning North Cornwall Coast
Breathtaking views greet your arrival to Newquay as the high cliffs drop into the ocean. This exciting resort is popular with surfing fans and families looking for a traditional seaside holiday. Located in Lane, on the outskirts of Newquay, Driftwood is within walking distance of supermarkets, takeaways and just a few minutes’ drive from the town centre, the harbour and Newquay’s spectacular Fistral Beach. There are plenty of waterside cafes by the original harbour, The Eden Project and many National Trust properties are within driving distance.
A beautiful 3 bedroom holiday home
This modern and comfortable property, newly built in 2020, is perfectly situated for everything that the popular North Cornish coast and Newquay has to offer. Driftwood is attractive and beautifully furnished. The bright and modern open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors leading into the garden is ideal for alfresco family meals. Plus there's a downstairs cloakroom, an en suite to master bedroom and a family bathroom. This is the perfect seaside holiday home.